This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitted Welcome Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"In honor of the much awaited first day of Spring, I decided to make a welcoming front door wreath. Last fall I painted my door a very Feng shui Reddish persimmon color. I love it as I can tell friends to look for the red door. Well now I can say look for the red door with the bright green wreath! If you love to knit, but haven't made much more than a scarf, then this project is perfect for you! You are essentially making two scarves. It's a perfect beginner project that may be customized and uses just three balls of Sugar and Cream Cotton Yarn."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextKnit Drink Napkins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You