Minty Morning Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Minty Morning Headband is a fun and fashionable project to knit. It makes a great project for beginners who are looking to learn cable knitting! Featuring cabled edging, and a middle braided cable, this pattern gives you a variety of cable stitches to try. It's an easy pattern to memorize and makes great TV knitting! What You will need: Vanna's Choice yarn or substitute worsted weight yarn Size 9 knitting needles Cable needle Yarn needle for weaving in ends Happy Knitting!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted/Aran Yarn
- Size 9 (5.5mm) knitting needles
- Cable Needle
- Yarn Needle for weaving ends
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Beginners: 17 Speedy Sweaters
- Knitter's Pride Interchangeable Deluxe Needle Set
- Delicious Yarns
- Twined Vines
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland: 25 Snow Inspired Free Knitting Patterns
- World's Easiest Knit Baby Booties
- Fall Acorn Hat
- Easy Peasy Pumpkin Potholders
- Scarfie Yarn
- Quick & Easy Wrist Warmers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You