Easy Seed Stitch Light Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Easy Seed Stitch Light Headband is a quick knit, lightweight headband, making it perfect for year-round wear. It is knit in the seed stitch, and is a great beginning knitting project for someone wanting to practice that particular stitch. Choose the "cinched" look, or the straight headband look to learn how to knit a headband whichever way you'd like. It is finished with a whip stitch around the outside creating a fun detail, and can be made to size for anyone in the family!
Knitting Needle Size: 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Socks: 14 of the Trendiest Knit Sock Patterns
- Mindless Garter Stitch Scarf
- Chunky Relaxed Cable Scarf
- Ella En
- Stormy Weather Blanket
- Tomato Scrubby
- Baby Bunny Bow Hat
- AllFreeKnitting Reviews and Giveaways
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Riviera Striped Sweater