World's Coziest Winter Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This fun pattern uses a bulky weight yarn to create a soft, warm, and durable adult sized winter hat. It is truly the perfect quick to knit beanie pattern for the chilly months ahead. The hat is worked in the round using circular needles and a combination of knits and purls to create a cute chevron design. So, if you are new to knitting in the round, no need to worry about any complicated stitches."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Flat Knit Swirl Hat
- Morning Glory Shawl
- How to Knit Staggered Slip Stitch
- Decorative Cast On Tutorial
- Pretty Pink Fashion Fur Shrug for Girls
- How to Knit with Multiple Types of Yarn
- Easy Striped and Ribbed Knit Shrug
- How to Knit Super Fast Lace
- How to Knit Chevron Stripes
- How to Work Garter Stitch in the Round
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You