Vine Beanie Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit this textured beanie from the bottom up in the round. Metric units are included into the instructions. 2 sizes: Adult M and L. Required knitting skills: intermediate. FINISHED MEASUREMENTS (given for sizes M and L respectively): Circumference: 20" and 21.5" (51 and 55 cm) - hat is will fit heads in circumference range: 19"-23" and 21-24” (49-58 and 53-60) cm. Height: approx 9”/23 cm. STITCHES: Knit, purl, k2tog, p2tog, easy cable over 2 stitches. YARN: Worsted medium-weight wool yarn 4 ply (125 yds, 2oz/57g per skein): 1 skein. RECOMMENDED NEEDLES: US #8 (5 mm) long (20-24”/50-60 cm) and short (16”/40 cm) circular and double-pointed needles "
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You