Sunflower Spark Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This was knit using 3-weight yarn. We included directions for other yarn weights as well. The hat will look much different in a 6-weight yarn, but we think it will still be cute. You could also knit this in many different color combinations - there are lots of variations of sunflowers and this pattern will make a colorful, fun hat no matter which 4 colors you choose. This hat was designed for Delaware Head Huggers and we hope that you will make at least one and donate it to your local cancer center to help keep people warm!"
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
15 Knit Hat Patterns Perfect for Fall
Flat Knit Swirl Hat
Hat With Heart
Knitting for Charity: 30 Free Hat Patterns
Everyday Knit Hat Pattern
Wool Beanie with Faux Fur Pom Pom
How to Knit a Hat Volume 2: Free Knit Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
Guacamole Comfy Beanie
Easy Knit Hat for Beginners
Nice and Easy Beanie Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You