We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The calendar may say it's Spring, but the temperatures say otherwise. Still, who wants to wear dreary colors in March and April. Black is just not a spring color. Meet the Springtime Kitten! She's the perfect hat for a brand new knitter. If you can knit and purl, you can make this hat. This hat is knit flat and seamed. If you use the recommended yarn, you will make a knitted fabric with a very unusual texture. The pattern is sized for children through adults. Make one for you and one for your mini! Oh so cute, and oh so easy."
NotesThere is a video tutorial included showing the entire process of making this hat!
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Size 15US straight knitting needles
- Tapestry Needle
- Skein of super bulky weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You