Rose Lace Slouchy
By: Kristi Simpson from www.kristisimpson.net
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This lacy slouchy hat is so light weight and perfect for any occasion. I actually made this hat for a family member fighting cancer and she loved it! So, this would be a great chemo cap knit pattern! I love this look in a variegated yarn, but the lace pattern would shine in a solid as well. The repeats are fun and keep it interesting! I hope you enjoy creating this hat fun slouchy hat!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Socks: 14 of the Trendiest Knit Sock Patterns
- Mindless Garter Stitch Scarf
- Chunky Relaxed Cable Scarf
- Ella En
- Stormy Weather Blanket
- Tomato Scrubby
- Baby Bunny Bow Hat
- AllFreeKnitting Reviews and Giveaways
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Riviera Striped Sweater