This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"If you're looking for a gorgeous knit hat pattern, then you'll love the Peekaboo Beanie! This beautifully simple pattern incorporates rounds of eyelets to add just the right amount of texture, resulting in an ultra feminine, stylish winter hat. As long as you have a little bit of experience knitting in the round, you’ll find this pattern easy enough the first time you make the hat. And, once you realize how much fun this pattern is (and want to make a beanie in every colour) the Peekaboo Beanie will be flying off your needles! "
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextFlat Slouchy Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You