Mosaic Chevron Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This GORGEOUS had features slip stitch mosaic color work which is one of the easiest ways to work with multiple colors in a project. You will learn how to work this technique in the round, and with a stockinette base. The graphic pattern of chevrons is striking! Watch the how-to tutorial video on Kristin's YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/B8UfsKdXgCU This pattern features Be So Brave Yarn. It is a worsted weight American Merino wool that is completely made in the USA. The colors shown are Waves of Grain and Cape Cod Bay. Finished size: 19" circumference x 9" tall"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- (2) hanks Be So Brave Yarn: shown in Cape Cod Bay and Waves of Grain
- US9 (5.5mm) circular knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Winding Cables Wrap
- 10 Lightweight Knit Sweater Patterns
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Free Classic Men’s Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- 26 Knit Tote Bag Patterns and More
- Hexagon Trivet
- Free Baby Girls Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Men’s Irish Knit Cardigan
- Ribbed Bootie Slippers for Adults
- Pas De Deux
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You