This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello guys! I would like to share with you one more free knit hat tutorial that I believe looks absolutely great. Earlier the mermaid stitch has got so much love from all of you that I decided to knit a hat using this beautiful stitch. If you want to learn how to knit the main stitch pattern in rows, please check Mermaid/crocodile stitch tutorial. For this hat You will need bulky yarn and 6.5 mm knitting needles. Follow my video tutorial for more instructions. Good luck!"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextNightingale Knit Hat Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You