This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knit Viola Cable Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit viola Cable Hat is one more project for cable addicted. In this tutorial I was knitting cable using 2 extra needles at the same time, instead of one. On my YouTube channel you can find video tutorial for size 52-54 cm. Other sizes you can find in Ads-free pattern in my shop. For this hat I was using medium worsted weight yarn and 4 and 4.5 mm knitting needles. Happy knitting! Leave me comment if you have any questions"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextFish Scale Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You