This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Frosty Chunky Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Frosty Chunky Hat is an easy, beginner-friendly and one evening project. Skills required: knitting in rounds, knowledge about knit and purl stitches. For the hat I was using super bulky yarn and 9 mm knitting needles. The hat can be easily recalculated for other yarn weight. The full written instruction can be found on my blog and step-by-step video tutorial on my YouTube channel. Let me know if you want to knit a smaller size, I will help you with proper number of stitches"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextFlat Slouchy Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You