This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Broken Rib Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The broken rib hat made with bulky yarn on circular needles (you can grab your very own pair of my needles for just $12.99!) and it is only knits and purls. It knits up in about 2 hours, making it the perfect hat for holiday gifting, or something quick that you can make in an evening. Yarn & Materials: Bulky Yarn (approx. 100-120yd) US Size 10 16 inch circular knitting needles Stitch Markers Faux Fur Pom Pom (optional) Tapestry Needle"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextVintage Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- Summer In The City Top
- 14 Royal Designs for Knitting
- Flat Ribbed Knit Socks
- Nightingale Knit Hat Pattern
- Dahlia Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You