Anchorage Ice Hat
By: Kristi Simpson from www.kristisimpson.net
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I love how variegated yarn makes the perfect knit hat. Simple and easy, this hat knits up with the basic of stitches: Slip, knit, purl, k2tog and p2tog. Easy! I think that if you give this hat a try, you can't go wrong. Go with a variegated yarn or a solid and this textured hat will be a great accessory to any outfit! And don't forget to add that perfect button to finish this hat, have fun and get creative!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blackberry Boatneck Sweater
- ChiaoGoo SPIN Bamboo Tips and Cables
- Mary Beth Temple
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- How to Knit the Soft Curves Stitch
- Beginner Little Black Tank
- Jimmy's Micro-Brewed Series Yarn Subscription
- One Skein Knit Leg Warmers
- Arm Knit Vase