Be So Wild Knit Coffee Mug Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Coffee Mug Cozies make fabulous gifts! They are quick to make, and just about everyone you know drinks coffee or tea! Just pick out any mug and the pattern is customizable to fit any size! Coffee Mug Cozies are also wonderful projects for learning new techniques. The "instant gratification" element makes this size a wonderful learning tool. Watch the how-to tutorial video on Kristin's YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwZHZpvklNA&index=3&list=PLIDlgC28
fLmQPQPfCCQW7421MXsyQveb6 This project features Be So Wild Yarn, a one-of-a-kind super chunky novelty yarn Kristin makes in her Florida studio."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- 1 ball Be So Wild Yarn
US10.5 (6.5mm) knitting needles
- 1.5" button
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Needle Book With Knitted Cover
- 30 Two-Hour Knitting Patterns
- Tiny Purse For Gift Card
- One Hour Scarf
- Cute Coin Purse
- Knitted Rose Cord Holder
- Knit Lemon Stress Ball
- 8 Lightning Fast Easy Knitting Patterns
- 37 of the Best Knit Gifts: Knitting Gifts You're Sure to Love
- 20 Simple Knitting Patterns in Garter Stitch + 5 New
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You