Brave & Colorful Knit Ruana
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I have always been a big fan of unstructured garments. I love loose layers and I think a ruana is such a versatile staple for your wardrobe! It can be worn loose, buttoned, laced with ties, sewn up as a kimono, or belted like a robe/cardigan. Plus there is no shaping within the panels, so it is a great time to learn a new stitch pattern or technique! This is knit in a GORGEOUS slip stitch mosaic stripe pattern. It gives the stripes a subtle zigzag effect. So interesting! You could combine any number of colors, or make your stripes thinner or thicker than mine - or change it up completely! Worked in a worsted weight American merino wool it works up so fast! And it is so comforting, soft and WARM!"
Notes48" circumference x 30" long
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 5 hanks MC: Be So Brave Yarn in color way Huckleberry Pie
- 2 hanks CC1: Be So Brave Yarn in color way Flamingo
- 2 hanks CC2: Be So Brave Yarn in color way Waves of Grain
- 2 hanks CC3: Be So Brave Yarn in color way American Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You