Brave & Colorful Knit Ruana
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I have always been a big fan of unstructured garments. I love loose layers and I think a ruana is such a versatile staple for your wardrobe! It can be worn loose, buttoned, laced with ties, sewn up as a kimono, or belted like a robe/cardigan. Plus there is no shaping within the panels, so it is a great time to learn a new stitch pattern or technique! This is knit in a GORGEOUS slip stitch mosaic stripe pattern. It gives the stripes a subtle zigzag effect. So interesting! You could combine any number of colors, or make your stripes thinner or thicker than mine - or change it up completely! Worked in a worsted weight American merino wool it works up so fast! And it is so comforting, soft and WARM!"
Notes48" circumference x 30" long
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 5 hanks MC: Be So Brave Yarn in color way Huckleberry Pie
- 2 hanks CC1: Be So Brave Yarn in color way Flamingo
- 2 hanks CC2: Be So Brave Yarn in color way Waves of Grain
- 2 hanks CC3: Be So Brave Yarn in color way American Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ann from Crazy Hands
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You