Beginner Blue Baby Blanket
By: Lindsay Obermeyer from blog.craftwithacapitalc.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a simple, beginner's level baby blanket. It falls in the category of tv knitting, you know, that project you can do while watching tv and not get too lost with what you are knitting. This blanket was designed as a newborn receiving blanket, but could easily be adjusted to other sizes. It takes about 700 yards of worsted cotton, but could be done in a machine washable wool or acrylic. While easy, this is what I call a month of Sundays to make. So give yourself a little time to complete it."
This pattern comes with basic instructions for adjusting the size to a stroller blanket or basic crib blanket as well as an afghan.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Easy Baby Blanket Knitting Stitch
Check out this helpful video tutorial to learn how to master an easy baby blanket knitting stitch.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sixth Degree Shawl
- Pink subLime Knit Hat
- Lavender Cream Baby Blanket
- Be Merry Easy Knit Wreath
- Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn Subscription
- Basketweave Chunky Knit Blanket Pattern
- Gentle Breeze Baby Sweater Pattern
- Gentle Breeze Baby Hat Pattern
- Irish Moss Easy Knit Hat
- Basic Newborn Knit Hat