Beginner Blue Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a simple, beginner's level baby blanket. It falls in the category of tv knitting, you know, that project you can do while watching tv and not get too lost with what you are knitting. This blanket was designed as a newborn receiving blanket, but could easily be adjusted to other sizes. It takes about 700 yards of worsted cotton, but could be done in a machine washable wool or acrylic. While easy, this is what I call a month of Sundays to make. So give yourself a little time to complete it."
This pattern comes with basic instructions for adjusting the size to a stroller blanket or basic crib blanket as well as an afghan.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Easy Baby Blanket Knitting Stitch
Check out this helpful video tutorial to learn how to master an easy baby blanket knitting stitch.
Want to learn more about the yarn used in this pattern? Be sure to check out What is Worsted Weight Yarn? The Most Versatile Yarn for Knitting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Seitenstreifen Socks
- Flat Knit Swirl Hat
- Morning Glory Shawl
- How to Knit Staggered Slip Stitch
- Decorative Cast On Tutorial
- Pretty Pink Fashion Fur Shrug for Girls
- How to Knit with Multiple Types of Yarn
- Easy Striped and Ribbed Knit Shrug
- How to Knit Super Fast Lace
- How to Knit Chevron Stripes
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You