Beginner Blue Baby Blanket
In just a few lazy Sundays, you can knit this easy baby blanket!
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a simple, beginner's level baby blanket. It falls in the category of tv knitting, you know, that project you can do while watching tv and not get too lost with what you are knitting. This blanket was designed as a newborn receiving blanket, but could easily be adjusted to other sizes. It takes about 700 yards of worsted cotton, but could be done in a machine washable wool or acrylic. While easy, this is what I call a month of Sundays to make. So give yourself a little time to complete it."
NotesThis pattern comes with basic instructions for adjusting the size to a stroller blanket or basic crib blanket as well as an afghan.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Easy Baby Blanket Knitting Stitch
Check out this helpful video tutorial to learn how to master an easy baby blanket knitting stitch.
If you love this baby blanket and want more patterns just like it, you have to check out the incredible Speedy One-Row Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Knitting Pattern for Baby Dress
- Wrap - Top Pattern
- Coral Bubbly Waves Shawlette
- Block Sweater
- Chair Socks
- Womens Knit Tank Top Pattern
- Lacy Headband
- 10 Advanced Knitting Patterns
- Knit Market Tote
- Cornflower Knit Cardigan Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You