This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Union Jack Flag Lap Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Union Jack Flag Lap Blanket Knitting Pattern. The national flag of the United Kingdom is a combination of four nation's crosses, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. The Ideal free knitting pattern for all UK celebrations. Including the celebration in June 2022 of the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in 2022, 70 years on the throne! The blanket is made up in Garter stitch (knit stitch only) using Intarsia Knitting. Pattern is over 10 pages of A4, with written instructions, a full page chart and a Larger 4 page chart. "
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Caron Simply Soft Yarn
- 5mm Knitting Needles (UK6) (US8)
- Bobbins (Optional)
Read NextCabin Comforts Knit Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You