New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Rainbow Knit Blanket Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A colorful Rainbow Knit Blanket Pattern that is easy to make with an unique texture/stitch. A video tutorial and downloadable pattern PDF included. Easily mix and match different yarns to achieve a full spectrum of color."
Knitting Needle Size17 or 12.75 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches. Slant Stitch
- Vanna's Choice yarn
- Hometown USA yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Knit Elbow Patches
- Expression Fiber Arts Alpaca Silk DK Yarn
- Winter's Wave Hat Pattern
- Finishing Touches Knit Along
- Seeds and Cables Scarf
- Mistletoe Scarf
- Velvet Mittens
- Purple Mountain Ridge Triangle Shawl
- Wool and the Gang I Got You Bag Kit
- 6 Stretchy Cast On Methods
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You