Myla's Leaves Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
From the blogger: "Myla's Leaves Blanket - is a lovely yet simple combination of quick lace and leaves patterns. As a part of this pattern, I am pleased to introduce my MYLA’S M7 photo tutorial - featuring an increase method that leaves virtually no holes (available as a free download along with this pattern). n this tutorial, you’ll learn: RLI - right leaning lifted increase LLI - left leaning lifted increase TYO - twisted yarn over Hope you enjoy making this blanket as much as I've enjoyed creating this design for everyone! Warmest wishes from Myla's Knit Corner/ Myla Vayner"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Lion Brand - Heartland
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Candy Shop Textured Knit Scarf
- Pop of Color Knit Pouf
- Mindless Knit Mitten Pattern
- Easy Asymmetrical Knit Shawl
- Marly Bird Chic Sheep Yarn
- Knitted Baby Ballerina Shoes
- Wool Beanie with Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Knitted Baby Hat with Pom Poms
- Easy Peasy Hearts
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You