New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Myla's Leaves Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
From the blogger: "Myla's Leaves Blanket - is a lovely yet simple combination of quick lace and leaves patterns. As a part of this pattern, I am pleased to introduce my MYLA’S M7 photo tutorial - featuring an increase method that leaves virtually no holes (available as a free download along with this pattern). n this tutorial, you’ll learn: RLI - right leaning lifted increase LLI - left leaning lifted increase TYO - twisted yarn over Hope you enjoy making this blanket as much as I've enjoyed creating this design for everyone! Warmest wishes from Myla's Knit Corner/ Myla Vayner"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Lion Brand - Heartland
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You