Summer Daydreams Knitted Gauntlets
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit your own Gauntlets in a sunny colored, chunky wool. You'll stay warm and will be reminded of sunnier days ahead. Gauntlets are a fingerless mitt style pattern with no fussy thumb gusset and are generally longer than a regular glove or mitt. Some Gauntlets will go all the way to your elbow! This pattern is a great knit in-the-round project for a new knitter, and it's wonderful to practice your magic loop technique. Easily customize this project in your favorite color and make them as long or as short as you like!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Size 10US circular knitting needle with 40"cable for Magic Loop (dpns if you prefer)
- Tapestry Needle
- 1 Skein of Chunky Wool
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Fingers And Thumbs
- Easter Bunny Potholder
- Easter Bunny
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You