Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
I Heart Tawashis
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Tawashis are the most adorable sort of pint sized scrubby! Use these for the kitchen, of course, but also keep a basket handy in the bathroom for makeup removal and facial cleansing."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- Tasseled Women's Cardigan Pattern
- Contrasting Stripey Mitered Square
- Knit Drink Napkins
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You