Faux Cable Boot Cuffs
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Some knitters are nervous about learning how to cable, but with this pattern you can skip all of the fuss. This pattern is easy and does not require any cable knowledge or extra tools. Simple knit and purl is all you need to know and the pattern does the rest! I love this look as it gives you the look of cables, but without all the fuss! Plus, this bulky weight yarn works up so quickly and makes the perfect true boot cuff."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Knit Baby Hoodie
- Knit Comfort Shawl
- Fantastic Pommed Hat
- Travel Knitting Tips: Knitting Needles on Plane and Much More!
- At the Fair Knit Corndog Pattern
- Cozy Triangle Knit Scarf Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Fingerless Gloves
- Chunky Cabled Cowl
- Toy Box Yarn
- Cozy Cardigan Patterns for Fall: 20 Fall Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You