Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Faux Cable Boot Cuffs
By: Kristi Simpson from www.kristisimpson.net
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Some knitters are nervous about learning how to cable, but with this pattern you can skip all of the fuss. This pattern is easy and does not require any cable knowledge or extra tools. Simple knit and purl is all you need to know and the pattern does the rest! I love this look as it gives you the look of cables, but without all the fuss! Plus, this bulky weight yarn works up so quickly and makes the perfect true boot cuff."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Knit Flowers: 13 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 23 Knit Headband Patterns and Other Simple Knit Accessories + 4 NEW!
- Easy Daisy Knit Flower Pattern
- 45 Minute Flower
- Blossoming Knitted Flowers
- 6 Petal Flower
- Summer's End Triangle Scarf
- Coming Up Roses Free Knit Pattern
- Vintage Charm Cup Cozy
- Cabled Pocket Cozy
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Skye Striped Shawl Pattern
- Gucci Metallic Knit Hat Pattern
- Men’s Triple Knit Hat Pattern
- Kelsey Lace and Spiral Knit Hat Pattern
- Penny Reversible Knit Hat Pattern
- Sixth Degree Shawl
- What is a Skein of Yarn? Yarn Bundle Types and How to Use Them
- Pink subLime Knit Hat
- Lavender Cream Baby Blanket
- Be Merry Easy Knit Wreath