This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Ocean Star Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Bulky yarn and an easy, openwork star stitch combine to form a great last-minute gift or quick project for when cold weather strikes! Skills Used Basic knitting skills: cast on, knit, purl, slip stitch, bind off Knitting in the round Special stitch: star stitch (with written explanation in pattern) Skill Level Intermediate Finished Size Adult: 4” (10 cm) height x 52” (132 cm) circumference. Materials Patons Classic Wool Roving (100% wool, 3.5 oz/100 g/120 yd/109 m) – 1 skein ea in 77219 Low Tide (CA) and 77203 Pacific Teal (CB), or approximately 86 yd (78.5 m) in ea of 2 colors in any bulky weight yarn. US Size 11/8 mm circular knitting needles, or size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Locking stitch marker. Gauge 12 sts x 14 rows = 4” (10 cm) in pattern (unblocked). Exact gauge is not critical for this pattern."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextLavender Lace Infinity Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
The Aspen Mountain Knit Tote is a striking bag knitting pattern made with the double seed stitch. The end result is lovely and quite… Continue reading: "Aspen Mountain Knit Tote"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Keyhole Scarf
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You