Chinese Fans Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Sock yarn isn't just for socks. This light and lacy infinity scarf is a lovely way to add some bright colors to your wardrobe. The scarf can be worn long or looped and worn like a cowl. Don't let the stripes fool you. The variegated yarn does all the work for you so there are less yarn tails to weave in."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge29 stitches, 0 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
- 2 skeins - Deborah Norville Serenity Sock Weight Yarn in Surf
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle
Find even more fabulous knit infinity scarves by checking out 30 Infinity Scarf Patterns to Knit Today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for an Infinity Scarf
- Carrot Cake Beanie
- All Fingers And Thumbs
- Easter Bunny Potholder
- Easter Bunny
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You