Chinese Fans Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Sock yarn isn't just for socks. This light and lacy infinity scarf is a lovely way to add some bright colors to your wardrobe. The scarf can be worn long or looped and worn like a cowl. Don't let the stripes fool you. The variegated yarn does all the work for you so there are less yarn tails to weave in."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge29 stitches, 0 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
- 2 skeins - Deborah Norville Serenity Sock Weight Yarn in Surf
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle
Find even more fabulous knit infinity scarves by checking out 30 Infinity Scarf Patterns to Knit Today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This wardrobe staple is just the pinnacle of beauty. The Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern is knit on straight needles with a pale… Continue reading: "Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You