This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Della Holiday Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"DELLA is a little star ornament to make and enjoy this holiday season. This project is a good opportunity to use up some leftover yarn. Make one or many, use them as tree ornaments, string them up into a festive bunting, use on top of wrapped gifts - it is all up to your imagination. :-) I named this pattern after Della from ‘The Gift of the Magi’ - a heartwarming short story by O.Henry, an amazing storyteller of all times."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextYou Have My Heart Knit Applique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- You Have My Heart Knit Applique
- Santa Christmas Pixie Bonnet Baby Children Hat
- Santa Knit Gift Card Sleeve
- Knit Cross Bookmarks
- Easy Christmas Trees
- Santa Belt Hat Toque Christmas Beanie
- Holding Knitting Needles
- Easiest Knit Gnome Christmas Ornament
- Heart Hot Water Bottle Cover Sweater
- Chunky Knitted Snowman
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You