Grandmother's Diagonal Lace Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This free knitted washcloth pattern brings together everything to love about hand knit washcloths. It's squishy and absorbent, extra pretty with that lovely lace inset, works well with variegated yarns, and all those little garter bumps make it extra scrubby for just the right amount of cleansing action. If you've been wanting to try knitting lace, this simple seven stitch repeat is a great way to start."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 12 Knit Dishcloth Patterns for Beginners
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth
- Easy Everyday Dishcloth
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Jelly Roll Knitted Washcloth Pattern
- Knit and Purl Dishcloths
- Easy Farmhouse Kitchen Dishcloths
- Beginner Basketweave Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You