Grandmother's Diagonal Lace Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This free knitted washcloth pattern brings together everything to love about hand knit washcloths. It's squishy and absorbent, extra pretty with that lovely lace inset, works well with variegated yarns, and all those little garter bumps make it extra scrubby for just the right amount of cleansing action. If you've been wanting to try knitting lace, this simple seven stitch repeat is a great way to start."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
I Don't Give a Hoot Knit Dishcloth
How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth
Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
Easy Everyday Dishcloth
Knit and Purl Dishcloths
Simple Eyelet Dishcloth
Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
Incredibly Easy Knit Dishcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cornflower Knit Cardigan Pattern
- Long Weekend Knitted Cardigan
- T-SPIN Tunisian Interchangeable Set
- Patchwork Poncho Knitting Pattern
- What Can I Knit With Cotton Yarn?
- Easy Cute Baby Cardigan
- Go Team! Scarf
- Sun Struck Vest Knitting Pattern
- Furls Whims Merino Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You