Grandmother's Diagonal Lace Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This free knitted washcloth pattern brings together everything to love about hand knit washcloths. It's squishy and absorbent, extra pretty with that lovely lace inset, works well with variegated yarns, and all those little garter bumps make it extra scrubby for just the right amount of cleansing action. If you've been wanting to try knitting lace, this simple seven stitch repeat is a great way to start."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fabulous Floats Washcloth
- Aunt May Dishcloth
- Flower Basket Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Vintage Hankie Washcloth
- Rainy Day Washcloth
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Easy Everyday Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You