Colorful Bias Knit Dishcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Face cloths, just larger version dishcloths make wonderful gifts. They are a quick two hour knit and perfect when added with soap and some bath salts for the ultimate home spa kit."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge1 stitches, 4.5 rows, 4 inches. garter stistch is jus knitting with the occasional eyelet made.
- 1 sugar 'n cream cotton
- #8 straight needles
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
- Feather and Fan Dishcloth
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- Easy Everyday Dishcloth
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Leafy Washcloth
- Simple Eyelet Dishcloth
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Incredibly Easy Knit Dishcloth
- Diagonal Knit Dishcloth Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- Doll Scarf from Loop Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You