Colorful Bias Knit Dishcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Face cloths, just larger version dishcloths make wonderful gifts. They are a quick two hour knit and perfect when added with soap and some bath salts for the ultimate home spa kit."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge1 stitches, 4.5 rows, 4 inches. garter stistch is jus knitting with the occasional eyelet made.
- 1 sugar 'n cream cotton
- #8 straight needles
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick knitting patterns are awesome because you get to reap the rewards of your knitting work almost immediately. This Quick Purple… Continue reading: "Quick Purple Knitted Ponchovideocam"
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Country Charm Dishcloth
- Vintage Hankie Washcloth
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Easy Everyday Dishcloth
- Simple Eyelet Dishcloth
- Incredibly Easy Knit Dishcloth
- Cookie Jar Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You