Huckleberry Pie Mobius Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This beautiful cowl is worked flat in rows. You have the option of seaming it into a cowl, or twisted into a mobius, or leaving it flat as a scarf. The stitch pattern is a lovely slip stitch pattern and it is worked with a garter stitch base, so it is completely reversible and non-curling. It features Be So Brave Yarn, a worsted weight American Merino Wool that is completely made in the USA. Watch the how-to tutorial video on Kristin's YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/JKvzokawDY4"
NotesFinished size: 34" circumference x 15" tall
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- (3) hanks Be So Brave Yarn, in color Huckleberry Pie
- US10.5 (6.5mm) circular knitting needles
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- T-SPIN Tunisian Interchangeable Set
- Patchwork Poncho Knitting Pattern
- What Can I Knit With Cotton Yarn?
- Easy Cute Baby Cardigan
- Go Team! Scarf
- Sun Struck Vest Knitting Pattern
- Furls Whims Merino Yarn
- Slithering Scarp Scarf
- Twisted Wristers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You