Christmas Sock Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Giving gift cards during the holidays can feel so impersonal. Why not dress up your gift with a cute little Christmas stocking ornament? This project uses less than 10 g of yarn so it's great for the leftover bits and pieces of sock weight yarn in your stash. These mini socks are worked from the leg down, similar to a foot sized sock. This is an easy way to practice your short row heels on a very small scale. And guess what! No second sock syndrome."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
75+ Cowl and Scarf Knitting Patterns for the Holidays
Tiny Tree Ornaments
A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas eBook
30+ DIY Christmas Gifts: A Knit Gift Guide
Knit Holiday Mice
Tiny Toque Ornaments
Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
Grandma's Favorite Holiday Afghan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You