Christmas Sock Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Giving gift cards during the holidays can feel so impersonal. Why not dress up your gift with a cute little Christmas stocking ornament? This project uses less than 10 g of yarn so it's great for the leftover bits and pieces of sock weight yarn in your stash. These mini socks are worked from the leg down, similar to a foot sized sock. This is an easy way to practice your short row heels on a very small scale. And guess what! No second sock syndrome."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
- Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
- 27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- 18 Christmas Stocking Patterns
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- Christmas Snowflake Dishcloth
- Santa Knit Gift Card Sleeve
- Knit Mittens as Ornaments
- Poinsettia Gift Topper
- 20+ Free Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Stockings in a Row Pillow
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Crochet Mouse Catnip Toy For Cats
- Rendezvous Knit Lace Shawl
- Gemma Knit Lace Cowl
- Willow Knit Lace Vest
- Gracie Knit Lace Shawl
- Sydney Easy Knit Blanket
- Barbara Easy Knit
- Scrubbi Knit Bobble Dishcloths
- Raquel Easy Knit Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You