Christmas Sock Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Giving gift cards during the holidays can feel so impersonal. Why not dress up your gift with a cute little Christmas stocking ornament? This project uses less than 10 g of yarn so it's great for the leftover bits and pieces of sock weight yarn in your stash. These mini socks are worked from the leg down, similar to a foot sized sock. This is an easy way to practice your short row heels on a very small scale. And guess what! No second sock syndrome."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 34 Free Knitting Scarves Patterns and More
- How to Knit a Dog Sweater + 10 More Adorable Animal Patterns
- 16 Wild Animal Baby Knit Patterns
- Slouchy Cabled Hat
- Fringed Throw Pillow
- Garden Cocoon Baby Sack
- Toby Kuhnke
- 12 Free Rectangular Knit Shawl Patterns
- How to Start a Knitting Group
- 12 Scarf Fringe Ideas to Glam Up Your Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You