This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Chunky Santa Pixie Bonnet Christmas Baby Children Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Our sweet chunky pixie bonnet winter hat knitting pattern is perfect for making handmade gifts for your loved ones, young and old. Comes in sizes newborn, baby and children. Sizes: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-2 Years, 3-4 Years, 5+ Years. Yarn: Lion Brand - Wool Ease Thick & Quick. Pattern includes full details on the recommended head circumferences and final bonnet measurements for each size. Plenty of photos are included showing the steps to complete the bonnet and ties. This bonnet is knit and the side ties are crocheted. If you are not familiar with crocheting, the two stitches used are very easy to learn. If you do not want to crochet the ties, an alternate option is included in the pattern. "
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextToddler Summer Top Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 07, 2023
I purchased the pattern but don't see how to access it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Summer Rose Shawl
Dress up any outfit with the Summer Rose Shawl. This free knitting pattern is an elegant way to keep warm on chilly evenings whether… Continue reading: "Summer Rose Shawl"
- Toddler Summer Top Pattern
- Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
- 30 Free Knitting Patterns for 2 to 3 Year Olds
- Sweet Sailor Knit Dress Pattern
- 32 Free Knitting Patterns for 4 Year Olds
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- 26 Free Knitting Patterns for a 2 Year Old Boy
- Mermaid Blanket
- 16 Simple Summer Knitting Patterns for Kids
- Eggy Chicky Dress
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You