This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
"Make this free knitting pattern for the little on in your life, you can use it as keychain/ keyring . Make them a knitted toy made with love and care. It takes an hour to complete, even those just beginning knitting can knit this little bunny . Made from sports weight yarn,All pieces are knitted ﬂat on a pair of straight knitting needles. Make your own keychain with this free pattern from Cheryx. You should try it now! "
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- A pair of 2.25mm straight knitting needles
- Toy ﬁlling (less than 10g)
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- 2 pencils (I used them to make pom-pom. You can use anything which has the same size)
- Wishful bird baby of Ruyi Bird (the same as scheepjes stone washed yarn): Brown (04)
- Jeans Yarn Art (or any yarn you want to use to embroider the eyes and cheeks): Black, Red
Read Next19th Century Baby Ball