Simple Cable Knit Boot Cuffs
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"With their chunky cables laid against moss stitch, these simple cable knit boot cuffs are not only stylish, they're so easy to knit that they'll fly off your needles! With trendy items like these, you'll be so popular that you'll have to rent out space on your needles."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You