Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
The Perfect Finish
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
The Perfect Finish
Edited by Kara Gott Warner
Publisher: House of White Birches
I always enjoy starting a new project and creating a beautiful knit garment along the way, however, finishing projects is another story. Sometimes, it's challenging to know the right way to sew up a seam, how to weave in the ends without making it noticeable, and how to stitch two pieces of knit swatches together without getting incredibly frustrated.
Thankfully, books like The Perfect Finish exist! Inside you will find step-by-step, photo-illustrated tutorials demonstrating the most popular and effective methods for finishing off your knit garments. You'll learn special casting off techniques, how to create the perfect pocket, how to construct flawless buttonholes and even how to incorporate zippers into your projects.
Learn how to add colorful fringe to your new knit scarf, and when you're done, why not make a knitted bow to add to your sweater? This book proves that not only can finishishing knit items be easy, but it can also be extremely fun!
Once you have the techniques mastered, practice your new skills on the 5 complimentary patterns included in this gorgeous book.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Car Seat Blankets
- Knit Superheroes!
- Weekend Hats: 25 Knitted Caps, Berets, Cloches, and More
- Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
- Animal Lovies
- Baby and Toddler Knits
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Love to Knit Socks
- Sock-Yarn Shawls: 15 Lacy Knitted Shawl Patterns
- Everything the Internet Didn't Teach You About Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You