Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
The Perfect Finish
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
The Perfect Finish
Edited by Kara Gott Warner
Publisher: House of White Birches
I always enjoy starting a new project and creating a beautiful knit garment along the way, however, finishing projects is another story. Sometimes, it's challenging to know the right way to sew up a seam, how to weave in the ends without making it noticeable, and how to stitch two pieces of knit swatches together without getting incredibly frustrated.
Thankfully, books like The Perfect Finish exist! Inside you will find step-by-step, photo-illustrated tutorials demonstrating the most popular and effective methods for finishing off your knit garments. You'll learn special casting off techniques, how to create the perfect pocket, how to construct flawless buttonholes and even how to incorporate zippers into your projects.
Learn how to add colorful fringe to your new knit scarf, and when you're done, why not make a knitted bow to add to your sweater? This book proves that not only can finishishing knit items be easy, but it can also be extremely fun!
Once you have the techniques mastered, practice your new skills on the 5 complimentary patterns included in this gorgeous book.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Knitting a hat doesn't need to take up your whole weekend. This Pink Quick-Knit Beanie can be completed in just hours to give you a… Continue reading: "Pink Quick-Knit Beanievideocam"
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
- Wrapped in Lace: Knitted Heirloom Designs from Around the World
- Enter to win a copy of Loom Knit Baby Wraps!
- Timeless Christening Sets
- Chunky Knits: 31 Projects for You & Your Home Knit with Bulky Yarn
- Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy
- 201 Knitting Motifs, Blocks, Projects & Ideas
- Car Seat Blankets
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Light & Layered Knits
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Polar Bear Sweater
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You