Cute Knits for Baby Feet
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Cute Knits for Baby Feet
by Sue Whiting
Reviewed By Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor for AllFreeKnitting.com
When someone you know and love becomes pregnant, it can be challenging to know what to give them as a gift for their baby shower. In my experiences, the most heartfelt gifts aren't those that come from the store, but rather they are the gifts that you create with your own two hands. If you're short on time, but still want to give your friend a special gift that they'll always remember, this book is full of quick and easy patterns.
Inside you'll find 30 unique designs for baby booties that are shaped like snakes and elephants, as well as baby socks that are lacy and elegant. Depending on if you want to make practical booties, or baby socks with more of an attitude, this book has a pattern to offer everyone.
Here's what our editors are saying about it: The patterns in this book are just too cute to believe! Your baby will be the talk of the town after donning a pair of these adorable knit socks. I love that these patterns go far beyond your basic knit sock to include cute ideas such as elephant socks and duck web feet socks. Each pattern features full color photos and easy-to-follow instructions, which is great if you are not an incredibly experienced knitter. This is the ideal how-to knitting guide if you have an infant in the house, or if you need to make a baby shower gift that everyone will adore.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Car Seat Blankets
More Modern Top-Down Knitting
Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
Enter for a chance to win a copy of The Big Book of Knit Stitches!
Weekend Hats: 25 Knitted Caps, Berets, Cloches, and More
Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
Vogue Knitting Mittens & Gloves
A Handknit Romance: 22 Vintage Designs with Lovely Details
Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
Knit Stitch Guide
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Knitting Pattern for Baby Dress
- Wrap - Top Pattern
- Coral Bubbly Waves Shawlette
- Block Sweater
- Chair Socks
- Womens Knit Tank Top Pattern
- Lacy Headband
- 10 Advanced Knitting Patterns
- Knit Market Tote
- Cornflower Knit Cardigan Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You