Sweet Pickles Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
When you find a designer who specializes in Norwegian knitwear for kids and babies then you know you've hit the jackpot. Yarn aficionados Anna Enge and Heidi Gronvold show off their sophisticated, modern knit patterns for both babies and toddlers straight from their Pickles yarn shop in Norway, hence the book title Sweet Pickles: 27 Adorable Knits for Babies and Toddlers.
In this fantastic 112-page book you'll find the cutest creations that are surprisingly easy to knit with clean lines and minimal seaming. Inside the book you'll get patterns that use the garter stitch, the stockinette stitch, among other amazing knit stitches that are featured on cute designs like hats, cardigans, sweaters, vests, leggings and so much more.
As in most knit pattern books, with each pattern you'll get the materials needed, the sizes, as well as any charts or diagrams that are needed to put the piece together. There are 27 patterns with sizes for babies and toddlers, with the exception of a few that provide sizes for older kids.
The colorful photos are going to make you want to dive into the patterns right away. Whether you have a baby shower coming up or you're looking for a quick gift, this book has just about everything you need. Heck, even you don't need any of these, they're too cute not to make!
What's your favorite baby or child item to knit? Comment below and let us know.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
- Enter to win a copy of Cozy Stash-Busting Knits!
- Garter Stitch for Baby
- Car Seat Blankets
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Timeless Christening Sets
- Green Gables Knits
- Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
- Knit a Monster Nursery: Practical and Playful Knitted Baby Patterns
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You