Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
by Nicky Epstein
Publisher: sixth&spring books
Reviewed By Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor for AllFreeKnitting.com
What better way to celebrate spring than with this beautiful book by Nicky Epstein. Knitted Flowers will show you how to make all types of delicate knit flowers. You'll enjoy placing them on afghans, scarves, purses - or even in your hair.
Inside you'll find instructions for creating an ultra-feminine cardigan, a pair of embellished bridal gloves, a vintage-esque cloche and more! My favorite flower pattern is the Three-Petal Flower on p. 122. Pair this flower with a couple feathers and you have the perfect hair accessory for daytime or night. Whether you decide to felt your flowers or leave them as-is, you'll have so much fun making these beautiful projects and embellishments.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You