Knit Hats for Babies
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knit Hats for Babies
Written by Lee Ann Garrett
Provided by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Dressing up babies is one of the greatest privileges and pleasures a parent can have. For those who craft, there is an added element of being able to craft adorable, tiny garments for babies. The booklet Knit Hats for Babies, by Lee Ann Garrett, is perfect for the expectant mother. Tucking this slim volume into your bag for on-the-go knitting is a snap, meaning that you can easily access all nine of the knit hat patterns featured in this fun booklet. With patterns that can be worn by boys or girls, your needles will be full of inspiration.
Since baby hats can be knitted relatively quickly, you can easily make many of the patterns in Knit Hats for Babies before your baby grows up. Patterns for every season and occasion can be found in this inspired booklet. Patterns like the Santa Hat are sure to be a hit with everyone, while the Football Hat pattern might be more appealing to sports fans. Garrett even has Halloween and Valentine's Day covered with patterns that will charm even the hardest of hearts. Beginning to intermediate knitters will love these simple, portable projects. New mothers will find that having these patterns on hand will supply hours of enjoyable and relaxing activity. These hats are the perfect project for anyone who will have to pick up and put down a project at a moment’s notice. The simplicity of these patterns ensures that you’ll be able to find your spot and start knitting again without any trouble.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Car Seat Blankets
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Enter to win a copy of Loom Knit Baby Wraps!
- Win a Beautiful Knitting Book Bundle!
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Cute Knits for Baby Feet
- Sock-Yarn Shawls: 15 Lacy Knitted Shawl Patterns
- Enter to Win a Holiday Cheer Knit Ornament Kit!
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- New England Knits: Timeless Knitwear with a Modern Twist
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You