Holiday Boutique Knitting
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Holiday Boutique Knitting
by Mary Jean Daigneault
Publisher: Needlework Arts
Reviewed By Michelle Helderman, Editor for AllFreeKnitting.com
Through her book, Holiday Boutique Knitting, Mary Jean Daigneault manages to incorporate her appreciation for knitting, love for the Christmas holiday, and interior design techniques into a collection of knitting patterns that can be used as gifts or decorations. In the Holiday Knitting Boutique you will find festive and original projects that are great to do by yourself or with others. Every pattern found in this book can be used to decorate your own home for the holidays or as a thoughtful gift to a loved one to let them know how much they mean to you.
In her book, Mary Jean Daigneault gives the reader bright and clear pictures of what the patterns will look like once you are finished. In addition to this Daigneault has also carefully lists the instructions for each part of all the patterns. For all the projects you will find that every step is clearly explained and easy to follow. The book also includes a variety of easier knitting patterns and more challenging ones.
Daigneault reveals her interior designer skills to the reader through the many design tips that can be found scattered throughout the book. These designer tips help readers to discover good ways to incorporate the knitted crafts into their home interiors for the holidays. The advice given in the design tips ranges from how best to arrange displays to what kinds of yarn are best for that particular project.
If you decide to knit one of Daigneault's patterns as a gift instead of a decorating piece, then you can rest assured that handmade gifts are the most heartfelt kind that you can give. Throughout the book you will see a number of patterns that can be used as gifts. The Vine Stocking, found on page 44, would make a perfect present to a younger niece or nephew. Also, the Mr. and Mrs. Snow set, from page 6, could make a great gift for a friend who loves snowmen. But honestly, with so many patterns to choose from, the hardest part will be deciding which one to make first!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern is such a unique knitted fingerless gloves pattern. The black color is muted and… Continue reading: "Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern"
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Enter to Win a Holiday Cheer Knit Ornament Kit!
- Chance to win a copy of Cozy Pillows!
- A Handknit Romance: 22 Vintage Designs with Lovely Details
- Car Seat Blankets
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
- Lovely Knitted Lace
- Deborah Norville Everyday Soft Worsted Yarn in Snow White
- Knit Stitch Guide
- Dishcloths for Special Days
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You