Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Cozy Fashion Accents Book Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Always being a fan of Leisure Arts books, I'm always excited to see what their next book is going to be. Cozy Fashion Accents arrived on my desk and I couldn't wait to dive into it. You can easily become a fashionista with the knit patterns provided in this collection.
When you're looking to top off your look with fun styles, then you're going to love all the designs within this book. Now is the time to warm up your wardrobe with stylish knit sets that consist of ear warmers boot cuffs, scarves and so much more. From chevrons and cables, to other striking stitch patterns, you can get the textured look you've been wanting all winter long. Every pattern in the book is an easy knit pattern, which is always helpful for those just learning how to knit. And as in each of the other Leisure Arts books, each pattern suggests a video on their site when it comes to certain stitches; these videos are great to help you move along in your project.
The Little Shells Set on page 4 really caught my attention. I particularly enjoyed the stitch work itself because you can easily see the shells in the design. I really like textured designs like this, and I especially like the neutral color. Of course you can choose any colors you wish for any of the patterns within the book. There are 10 sets in total that use a variety of yarn from Red Heart and Lion Brand; giving you the ultimate knitting experience.
For those that love to create your own style and show off your handy-work, I think you're really going to enjoy this book. Just because it's cold out it doesn't mean you have to lose your sense of fashion. This book will keep you stylish for many years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
- Car Seat Blankets
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Chunky Knits: 31 Projects for You & Your Home Knit with Bulky Yarn
- Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy
- Knit New York: 10 Iconic New York Projects
- Knit Stitch Guide
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You