Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Cozy Fashion Accents Book Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Always being a fan of Leisure Arts books, I'm always excited to see what their next book is going to be. Cozy Fashion Accents arrived on my desk and I couldn't wait to dive into it. You can easily become a fashionista with the knit patterns provided in this collection.
When you're looking to top off your look with fun styles, then you're going to love all the designs within this book. Now is the time to warm up your wardrobe with stylish knit sets that consist of ear warmers boot cuffs, scarves and so much more. From chevrons and cables, to other striking stitch patterns, you can get the textured look you've been wanting all winter long. Every pattern in the book is an easy knit pattern, which is always helpful for those just learning how to knit. And as in each of the other Leisure Arts books, each pattern suggests a video on their site when it comes to certain stitches; these videos are great to help you move along in your project.
The Little Shells Set on page 4 really caught my attention. I particularly enjoyed the stitch work itself because you can easily see the shells in the design. I really like textured designs like this, and I especially like the neutral color. Of course you can choose any colors you wish for any of the patterns within the book. There are 10 sets in total that use a variety of yarn from Red Heart and Lion Brand; giving you the ultimate knitting experience.
For those that love to create your own style and show off your handy-work, I think you're really going to enjoy this book. Just because it's cold out it doesn't mean you have to lose your sense of fashion. This book will keep you stylish for many years to come.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Car Seat Blankets
Enter to win a copy of History on Two Needles!
Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
Lovely Knitted Lace
Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
Cute Knits for Baby Feet
Green Gables Knits
Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
Sock-Yarn Shawls: 15 Lacy Knitted Shawl Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
- Easy Baby Tunic Knitting Pattern
- Philadelphus Shawl Pattern
- Baby Fireside Vest
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You