Vintage Pique Rib Hat
By: Emily Tarsha from simplynotable.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pique rib creates a texture that adds interest to solid yarns. The intersecting purl bumps also break up variegated yarns into interesting little dashes of color. Happily, the nubby outside texture gives way to a smooth rib inside the hat to cradle the most tender little noggins."
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Yarn Weights Chart [Infographic]
- Handknit Boyfriend Scarf
- Cozy Cable Knit Hat Pattern
- Fine Carnivale Knit Lace Shawl
- Beautiful Brioche Knit Shawl Pattern
- Adorably Sweet Baby Hat Pattern
- What is Worsted Weight Yarn? The Most Versatile Yarn for Knitting
- Rustic Chic Dishcloth
- Knit Shrugs: 19 Shrug Patterns for Warm Weather
- Zig and Zag Knit Hat Pattern