Super Stretchy Striped Baby Hat
By: Emily Tarsha from simplynotable.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This hat will fit any size infant, you can knit with confidence that the fit will be just right."
Knitting Needle Size: 3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight: (1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Killer Knit Cowl Patterns
- 17+ Unbelievable Poncho Patterns
- 20 Knit Afghan Patterns
- Easy Seed Stitch Light Headband
- Garter Stitch Baby Hat
- Windmill Graph Pattern
- Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn
- Easiest Ever Triangle Wrap Shawl
- 67 Cowl and Scarf Knitting Patterns for the Holidays
- Beginning Knitting Supplies: The Ultimate Knitting Tools List