Slouchy Pom Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"With every hat pattern I've posted, I receive several emails and comments requesting the hat in a different size. Okay, so I have written this one for a baby, toddler and young child. I wanted to make a slouchy beanie with a big pompom. It is a beanie that slides over to the possibility of being a beret but I didn't give it enough slouch to be a good floppy beret which is how I like them. This is a beanie with a touch of attitude. I think pompoms are a prerequisite of childhood, especially big colorful ones!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bernie-Inspired Knit Mittens
- A Great Knitted Blouse Pattern For Women
- Paksu Chunky Beanie Pattern
- Camellia Baby Dress
- Tweedy Vest In Garter Stitch
- Hashtag Mittens
- Bernie-Inspired Knit Mittens Pattern
- Varicolored Ear Warmers
- Twist & Fade Raglan
- February 2021 Mystery Knit Along
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You