The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Megan Goodacre of Tricksy Knitter
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Megan Goodacre, also known as the Tricksy Knitter, is a web designer and visual artist by day, and knitter by night (and also by day, who are we kidding). She has been knitting for over thirty years and designing patterns for almost as long.
Online Color Chart Maker:
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Simple Gingham Scarf
Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
Toddler Raglan Hoodie
Cool Breeze Infinity Cowl
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas
- 8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
- 9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Free Knitting Designs for Fall: 8 Knit Sweater Patterns, Scarves, Bags and More
- How to Knit a Hat Volume 2: Free Knit Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Knitting for Beginners: 6 Easy Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- XRX, Inc.
- Simple and Sweet Knit Kerchief
- Darkest Night Fingerless Gloves
- Little Prince Vest
- Falling Leaves Mittens
- Tibet Jewels: Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
- Romance Your Mantle: 23 DIY Home Decor Ideas for the Holidays
- Oats and Honeycomb Cabled Pullover
- Winter Wonder Cabled Yoke Sweater
- Cerulean Slipped-Stitch Cowl