The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Megan Goodacre of Tricksy Knitter
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Megan Goodacre, also known as the Tricksy Knitter, is a web designer and visual artist by day, and knitter by night (and also by day, who are we kidding). She has been knitting for over thirty years and designing patterns for almost as long.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Simple Gingham Scarf
Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
Toddler Raglan Hoodie
Cool Breeze Infinity Cowl
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Gretchen Tracy
- Cassie May - Little Red Window
- Heather Tucker from Mama's Stitchery Projects
- Gina Michele
- Christina Consiglio from Olives and Mermaids and Wine, oh my...
- Louise Felice of Lucinda Designs
- Barbara Prime from Fuzzy Mitten
- Colleen Barth From Designs by Colleen
- Emi Harrington
- Michael Sellick
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for 4th of July
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts