Megan Goodacre of Tricksy Knitter
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Megan Goodacre, also known as the Tricksy Knitter, is a web designer and visual artist by day, and knitter by night (and also by day, who are we kidding). She has been knitting for over thirty years and designing patterns for almost as long.
Online Color Chart Maker:
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Simple Gingham Scarf
Montgomery Fingerless Mitts
Toddler Raglan Hoodie
Cool Breeze Infinity Cowl
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for 4th of July
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Knitting Free Patterns for Summer: 7 Sizzling Knit Tops, Knit Sweater Patterns & More
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Drape Knit Summer Cardigan
- Summer Stockinette Stitch Sweater
- Peacock Sweater for Summer
- Reindeer Games: Christmas Knits Inspired by Rudolph
- Ho! Ho! Ho: 14 Santa Inspired Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Mango Moon Mulberry Meadow Yarn
- Victorian Lace Cowl
- Autumn Leaves Scarflette
- Diagonal Mistake Rib Scarf
- Slouchy Eyelet Knit Hat