Heather Tucker from Mama's Stitchery Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Heather Tucker has been an enthusiastic knitter ever since being introduced to the art by her grandmother at the age of four. Having started so young, she never learned to hold her needles "correctly," but the rapid development of her skills and the increasing complexity and accuracy of her work proved early that dedication, and a whole lot of practice, are at least as important as technique.
Heather tends to think mathematically, and that has always influenced both her professional and diversionary interests. All of her designs, for example, have elements of shape, angle, texture and symmetry; everything, in other words, that should appeal to a logical mind. She has always experimented and created, but has only recently developed an interest in writing her patterns down.
Sharing her designs brings Heather a lot of satisfaction, of course, but nothing brings her as much joy as learning that someone has taken one of her patterns and built upon it, creating something new!
My Blog: Mama's Stichery Projects
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Tiffany Lace Baby Blanket
Simple Lines Baby Blankets
Fan Lace Baby Blanket
Faceted Lace and Cables Baby Hat
Art Deco Scarf
Diamond Trellis Hat
Simple Lines Baby Hat
Wrapped Stitches Hat
Ripple Edged Hats
Pink Lemonade Two Lace Hats
Stained Glass Ripple Afghan
Cabled Baby Hats
Textured Baby Hats
Knitted Carival Afghan
Ribbing and Lace Chemo Caps
Lace Edged Chemo Caps
Top Down Baby Hat
Mock Aran Knitted Men's Hat
King Charles Brocade Baby Blanket
Little Checks Baby Blanket
Train Tracks Baby Hat
Waffle Iron Baby Afghan
Lacy Feather and Fan Scarf
Essential Knit Hat Pattern
Basic Ribbed Baby Hat
Breezy Baby Beanie
Bulky Diagonal Hat
Embossed Leaves Hat
Cable With a Twist Hat
Climbing Frame Hat
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Knitting Free Patterns for Summer: 7 Sizzling Knit Tops, Knit Sweater Patterns & More
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Feather and Fan Ribbed Tee
- Gossamer Goddess Lace Top
- Lovely Lace Belt Top
- Emanuel Congregation Stitching Ladies
- 30 + Knitting Patterns: Ladies Sweaters, Shrugs, and Shawls
- Cozy Cable Knit Cardigan
- Easy Golf Club Covers
- Goddess Summer Scarf
- Stockinette Stitch Hooded Cardigan
- Leaf Lace Scarf