We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Emi Harrington, has been crafting in one way or another ever since she can remember! Her love of crafts began at a very early age, and she is constantly in "crafting mode." Papier-mache, Woodworking, Jewelry making, Sculpting, Wood Carving, Oil Painting, Painting in Acrylics, Clay making, Card Making, Sewing, Knitting and Crochet, are just some of her interests.
She has sold her paintings at local galleries, and craft exhibits, toured the craft show circuit as a vendor, designed craft projects for magazines, taught painting through continuing education classes, and has been knitting and crocheting for approximately 50 years. You can see some of her designs at www.Hectanooga.etsy.com., where her simplified, but still stylish, patterns can be purchased. And best of all, you can sell the items you make using her patterns! Many designers don't allow that. You can also see more of her designs, for jewelry making, and flower designs at www.mehARTgallery.etsy.com.
Emilda's Projects Have Been Published In:
a.. Crafts'n Things
b.. Crafting Traditions
d.. Leisure Arts Publications
e.. Bazaar Best-Sellers
f.. Crafts Plus
g.. Highlights for Children
h.. Craft Works
i.. Crafty Kids
Tutorials on AllFreeKnitting
Easy Beginner Knitted Hat
Simple Knit Buttons
How to Increase Knitting Stitches
Knitting Tutorial: Gauge and Needles
Knitting Tutorial: How to Cast On
Knitting Tutorial: How to Decrease Stitches
Knitting Tutorial: How to Make a Slip Knot
Knitting Tutorial: The Knit Stitch
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for 4th of July
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts