We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Rusty Boyd is an Elementary School Math Teacher by day and avid knitter by night. He resides in Murfreesboro, NC with his wife, 8-year-old daughter, and 5-year-old son. Rusty leads the Murfreesboro Knit and Crochet Group, which meets monthly to share projects and create for charity. Designing is his newest passion and his inspiration for his designs comes places he visits, yarn color and texture, and his creative family members. Rusty authors the Blog, Small Town Knit Guy, where he shares his love of knitting with the world.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Blog: Small Town Knit Guy
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas
- 8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
- 9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Free Knitting Designs for Fall: 8 Knit Sweater Patterns, Scarves, Bags and More
- How to Knit a Hat Volume 2: Free Knit Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Knitting for Beginners: 6 Easy Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple and Sweet Knit Kerchief
- Darkest Night Fingerless Gloves
- Little Prince Vest
- Falling Leaves Mittens
- Tibet Jewels: Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
- Romance Your Mantle: 23 DIY Home Decor Ideas for the Holidays
- Oats and Honeycomb Cabled Pullover
- Winter Wonder Cabled Yoke Sweater
- Cerulean Slipped-Stitch Cowl
- Astoria Cowl