The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Anna Hrachovec from Mochimochi Land
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Anna Hrachovec is a Brooklyn-based designer and artist who combines a wacky sense of humor, unusual design elements, and Japanese kawaii aesthetics to create knitted creatures that all ages can get excited about. After growing bored with her hobby of knitting scarves and hats a few years back, since 2007 she has been making squishy bathtubs, stacking cats, and other seriously silly toys out of yarn and needles.
Anna divides her time between designing patterns that she shares with an enthusiastic crafting community and creating more complex knitted pieces for exhibition. Her character-based soft sculptures and installations have been exhibited in galleries around the US and in Europe and Asia.
She has written two books of patterns for knitted toys, Knitting Mochimochi and Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi.
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Gretchen Tracy
- Robin Celli
- We Are Knitters
- Ashley Higgs from Everything Else We Do
- Megan Goodacre of Tricksy Knitter
- Heather Tucker from Mama's Stitchery Projects
- Kristen Mangus of GoodKnitKisses
- Barbara Prime from Fuzzy Mitten
- Christina Consiglio from Olives and Mermaids and Wine, oh my...
- Mary Keenan from Hugs for Your Head
- 8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
- 9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Free Knitting Designs for Fall: 8 Knit Sweater Patterns, Scarves, Bags and More
- How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns
- How to Knit a Sweater: 7 Free Sweater Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Data Center Mitts
- Through Thick and Thin Scarf
- Ruffled Rosie Baby Hat
- Comfort in Cables Baby Hat
- Basket Weave Pillow
- Knitted Scarves
- 3 Skeins or Less - Fresh Knitted Accessories
- Chunky Knits: 31 Projects for You & Your Home Knit with Bulky Yarn
- It's A Wrap: 275 Cowl & Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Funfetti Layered Cowl